Saturday 18 May 2019

PAIN!!

Soooo much pain!!!  My back and legs are killing me. Pain scale 8/9.   Codeine and Pregabalin have numbed the feeling to a point.  Still in a lot of pain in my back.  My joints are popping, my back is still spasming.

Choir yesterday was fantastic. We had a segment on BBC Look East, both the evening and Late night news. 35 members of Invidia Voices will be performing on stage with Take That on the 30th May at Carrow Road in Norwich.  I didn't both auditioning as I don't have much mobility.  Would have been pointless.

Today I have a friend coming round, which is great, I don't get many visitors at home. Being out in the sticks. And it's hard for me to get out.
We will do my Bouzouki lesson, then watch some sports. Have a couple of beers.

Tomorrow British Touring Cars is on tele, so I can have a rest day and watch racing :)

Got to keep myself dosed up on pain meds otherwise I'm not sure I can get through the day.

Got to keep thinking positively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pain Clinic started.

6 days left of my sick leave, then 2 weeks of holiday, then I am back to my part time job.  Just over a week ago I had my first pain clinic...