Sunday 19 May 2019

Sports Weekend

Had a great evening with my mate last night. Watched Fa Cup Final and Speedway Final, Then watch a horror film called Ritual.  I hate horror films, but this was actually very good.

Today British Touring Cars is on tele,  So 6 hours of motorsport.  😃 Currently enjoying it from my recliner chair, but shall watch it from my bed in a bit to rest my back.

M.E wise, I don't feel to bad. I have had a few days of doing activities so will no doubt the next couple of days I will be feeling very tired, but I don't have much to do this coming week.

Pain wise, not much different.  My lower back is so stiff and painful. I'm still getting spasms in my back which are very painful. My legs still hurt but the pain is a little bit better than the last few days.
Back pain on the scale 8/9, legs 4/5 only really feel pain in my legs when I am standing, Back pain is constant. 😫

Anyway, tomorrow is a another day and hopefully a less painful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pain Clinic started.

6 days left of my sick leave, then 2 weeks of holiday, then I am back to my part time job.  Just over a week ago I had my first pain clinic...