Friday 17 May 2019

Painful Friday

I've been resting the last couple of days, hence no posts.  
My pain levels have been really bad yesterday and today.  My knees have been an 8 on the pain scale.  Unable to bend my knees without terrible sharp pain. So last few days have been spent in my chair.  Only making pained journey's to the bathroom and kitchen area of my bedsit.

Today I've spent all morning and afternoon in bed, so that I could manage a shower and go and sing with the choir I am in.  (once a week - term time) Invidia Voices Choir will be appearing on BBC Look East tonight at 6.30pm.  Always the musician, long after I had to give up playing guitar and bass thanks to these debilitating illnesses.  At least I will have accomplished something today.

My tremors are also a lot worse than normal today.  I'm very wobbly on my feet, spilling drinks, dropping things. 

I best start getting ready got to leave shortly :o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pain Clinic started.

6 days left of my sick leave, then 2 weeks of holiday, then I am back to my part time job.  Just over a week ago I had my first pain clinic...