Saturday 21 September 2019

On the mend.... I think.

Family have bought a caravan near the North Norfolk coast.  Back home now but spent the last few days there.  Enjoying the sun, for once.  Sat out this morning and got some sun on my very pale skin.

It's so nice and relaxing, lovely to get away for a few days.

Last few days I have felt ok, good amount of energy, I'm just trying to not over do things and crash. Doc signed me off for another month, Feel like i'm very slowly getting back to my norm, But one thing couldn't easily make me crash and I'll be back to square one.

I went to the M.E clinic on the 6th Sept, They want me to start walking 5 mins , 5 days a week.  Today was the first day I managed that, walking the dog round the caravans. I also have started doing yoga from my bed.  That's first time I've done a 'workout' (15 mins) from the DDP Yoga app, since May! 😲  I feel like I am going backwards at the moment.  A few years ago I started the intermediate level of DDP Yoga (Diamond Dallas Page - Former Wrestler) then I went back to beginner as it was too tiring, then chair yoga and now bed yoga after a long period of being chair/bedbound for days on end.  But I won't give in to it.  💪✊

I currently looking for a fella after 4 -5 years being single (it really doesn't feel that long. 😝) I've come across people who I have a lot in common with but then they find out that I have M.E & Fibro and that's it, no more messages.  Been on one date. After a couple of weeks he just wanted to remain friends, but I wonder if it was my walking stick, I saw him looking at it a few times.  Personally I don't see the problem with that but I don't know, maybe some guys can't handle it. I will keep searching.

Tonight I am going to see a good friend, I haven't really seen her for a few months.  Will be great to catch up, have a beer, listen to some tunes. Unfortunately I am on new medication for migraines, So can't have a 'few' bevvies. 😔

Then apart from a blood test and back massage on Monday, I will be resting till Thursday, as I am going to see a Danish Rock/Metal band called Volbeat in London. 


I hope the journey won't be too taxing.  That reminds me, I meant to get a sunflower lanyard and I need to chase up what's happening with my Blue Badge renewal. 😕

Well that's it for now, I need to get ready and head out to my mates.

Have a great weekend. 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pain Clinic started.

6 days left of my sick leave, then 2 weeks of holiday, then I am back to my part time job.  Just over a week ago I had my first pain clinic...