Tuesday 14 May 2019

Crash day

Today is Tuesday 14 May. Just a short entry.

I had to cancel my attendance for May's monthly M.E support group.  I'm so tired, I can barely keep my eyes open, I've had 2 power naps already today - They didn't make me feel any better, but I was falling asleep anyway.
I have sharp, shooting pain in my legs, arms and back.  My back and neck are incredibly stiff.  And I've had a couple of very painful spasms.  This is all after medication :/
I knew this was coming after the protest on Saturday, I hope that I did enough by sitting in the wheelchair to reduce the damage of a crash.

Yesterday was a rest day, although I did manage a couple of hours chat and gaming with a friend via PlayStation.  Went to bed at 7.30pm, exhausted. took 3 Nortriptyline's, and was out for the count. 

I really feel that very light yoga would be beneficial at the moment to ease the stiffness and pain, but I fear I will crash after and be back to square one.

Anyway, back to bed I go.  Hopefully I have the energy to watch a bit of TV without falling asleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pain Clinic started.

6 days left of my sick leave, then 2 weeks of holiday, then I am back to my part time job.  Just over a week ago I had my first pain clinic...