Saturday 7 September 2019

I'm back!

WOW! It's been a while.  

Last few months have been horrible, worst crash so far. I've had no energy at all, Had to cancel events/holiday, stop choir, stop yoga etc.  If I'm lucky and have a good sleep I can get up and do something but after a few hours my energy has gone and I have to go back to bed or my recliner chair.


I've been watching a lot of Amazon Prime, Netflix and Youtube on low volume.  Not been able to have headphones on for my music as my ears have been really sensitive to sound. I also haven't been able to read as I can't concentrate and it's too exhausting.  I am looking into getting some audio books though. 


Family have started to know that when I don't feel well, I can't speak properly if I do have the energy to talk.  My words are muddled and I can't get the right words out of my mouth.


Doc has signed me off work for another 2 months (4 months in total now)  


I've had bad cluster headaches/migraines.  I've only had 2 or 3 migraines prior to this in 4 years.  Used to get them every other day.  I don't know what has caused these cluster headaches, M.E clinic wants me to go on Pizotifen and a Triptan.  I'm seeing the doctor next week so can ask about them.


The pain clinic have finally given me dates of the pain management programme. It starts next month and is every Thursday for 2 months.  Mixture of 1-1's and group sessions.  I HATE group sessions, but nevermind.  I'm very sceptical.  A few years back I did CBT session, but got nothing from it.
I haven't  heard from the sleep clinic so will have to ask doc about that too next week.

My birthday was last week, I put a fundraiser up on Facebook for Invest in M.E research, It is currently at £120 which is amazing.
Anyway I am off to watch the England football match and Speedway. 
I won't leave the blog so long next time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pain Clinic started.

6 days left of my sick leave, then 2 weeks of holiday, then I am back to my part time job.  Just over a week ago I had my first pain clinic...