Tuesday 4 June 2019

Busy Bee

Been a few days since my last post.  Been a hectic few days.
Thursday I was at a funeral. Which was a beautiful send off for a lovely man I had the pleasure of knowing.

Friday took my nan back home and went shopping (I HATE shopping trips).  Anyone with chronic illnesses know how hard it is to do a shopping trip.  I think showers and shopping are the worse activities for my M.E.  I do have a Blue Badge which makes shopping a little easier as I can park near the shop entrance. Before I had the badge, my mum did my shopping as I couldn't manage the walk across the carpark, walking round the shop and then the walk back to the car.  It was all too much for my M.E and Fibromyalgia.

Saturday, my mate came over to mine, had a few beers, watched the Speedway GP and Champions League Final and attended my landlady's birthday and a Ceilidh upstairs to where I live.   I didn't dance but enjoyed watching people dancing and listening to the band.  I really love Folk music.  It was really nice to watch a band and then in the break go downstairs to my bedsit and lay down 😁

Sunday took my friend home, had a rest for a couple of hours, Then headed off to Norwich Football ground; Carrow Road for World Association of Wrestling's Fightmare.
Which featured the Knight family, WWE(F)'s Billy Gunn, Mick Foley, Nick Aldis (aka Magnus) amongst many others.
I used to attend quite a lot of wrestling events before I got ill.  Was good to get out and see a show again.  Although I am paying for it now, as usual when I do anything fun :(

Still in a lot of pain.  On a lot of painkillers - Which reminds me, my afternoon doses are due.
Using Pain Slayer. (What is that? https://lifewithmebyjaz.blogspot.com/2019/05/painslayer.html )
I expect my M.E crash to start tomorrow, Usually takes a couple of days following a weekend like this. Although I hope with my pacing it won't be too bad. 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pain Clinic started.

6 days left of my sick leave, then 2 weeks of holiday, then I am back to my part time job.  Just over a week ago I had my first pain clinic...