Friday 28 June 2019

I'm still here.....just

Short update, not been posting as been to ill.  Had a week crash after going to a wrestling event in hometown. After recovering enough I then went to a very small music festival (took campervan)
Now back at mothers place, selling my car, transferring personalised plates to new car,  AND sorting out repair work to my new car thanks to damage done by pavement works!  I'm so mad.  I don't think I have experienced the crash following the festival, Although I have tried to rest, resting periods have been in between jobs to do with the cars.
Currently feeling very stressed, and my brain keeps freezing, words aren't coming out, I'm getting angry and frustrated, as are people with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pain Clinic started.

6 days left of my sick leave, then 2 weeks of holiday, then I am back to my part time job.  Just over a week ago I had my first pain clinic...