Saturday 11 May 2019

Millions Missing

https://www.meaction.net

Today is the day!! Millions Missing demo in Norwich, on Hay Hill outside Next.  11am till 5 pm. 


Millions Missing is a worldwide campaign to raise awareness for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis, call for action from the governments all over the world, and to raise funds for Biomedical research. 


I'm hoping to take a few pictures of the event and will be posting about it tomorrow.  Tomorrow is also Fibromyalgia awareness day. :)

I have been really sick for last months, Last couple of M.E clinic visits I've had bad exhaustion, 4 weeks ago came down with a virus, that's cleared up now just left with the sniffles and more fatigue, But i'm not missing this, It is a really important day for M.E awareness.

Jasmin
#MillionsMissing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pain Clinic started.

6 days left of my sick leave, then 2 weeks of holiday, then I am back to my part time job.  Just over a week ago I had my first pain clinic...