Thursday 9 May 2019

Introduction

Hi, My name is Jasmin.  I am 31.  I was diagnosed with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis in 2016 at the age of 29, however I had been suffering since 2014.  I had no idea then how my life would change for the worse. 

I also have Fibromyalgia, Kyphosis/Lordosis, Insomnia and Essential Tremor.


I currently work part time as a carer for my step dad, I feel very fortunate to have this job as it is flexible, working with family is much more forgiving.
I used to work at Aviva on top of this job, I got made redundant in 2014.  However I wouldn't have lasted much longer, as I was on my final warning for sick days)


I decided to make this blog to use as a diary. Posting about my day to day life, experiences, and awareness.  And  also to show others with this debilitating illness that they are not alone.  


More to come.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pain Clinic started.

6 days left of my sick leave, then 2 weeks of holiday, then I am back to my part time job.  Just over a week ago I had my first pain clinic...